Jonas Brothers Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dobrodosli na prvi Jonas Brothers Serbia forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sastavljamo JB pricu

Go down 
+8
Monika
MatjaLoweNickJonas
jb_rox_my_sox
mrs daNGER:)
Nicky my Baby!
Mandy
Roxy Ryan
Mrs. Joe Jonas
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MatjaLoweNickJonas
Wow!!!!!
Wow!!!!!
MatjaLoweNickJonas

Number of posts : 732
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Sastavljamo JB pricu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sastavljamo JB pricu   Sastavljamo JB pricu - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 10:27 pm

eee ljudi xtra vam je prica ... Jump
Back to top Go down
https://jonasbrothers-sr.forumotion.com/
Monika
Jedva cekas da JB dodju u Srbiju!!!
Jedva cekas da JB dodju u Srbiju!!!
Monika

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Sastavljamo JB pricu   Sastavljamo JB pricu - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 10:31 pm

MatjaLoweNickJonas wrote:
Back to top Go down
Friend
*Bronzani clan*
*Bronzani clan*
Friend

Number of posts : 1169
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Sastavljamo JB pricu   Sastavljamo JB pricu - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 4:00 pm

Monika wrote:
Aha lol!
Back to top Go down
MatjaLoweNickJonas
Wow!!!!!
Wow!!!!!
MatjaLoweNickJonas

Number of posts : 732
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Sastavljamo JB pricu   Sastavljamo JB pricu - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 6:39 am

znam da ovo nema veze sa pricam al nisam znala gde da stavim..
ovo su rezultati nekog kviza JB koji sam radila vec davno na myspace..
Stavila sam samo da vidite da je prica xtraaa... kad bi to bilo stvarno... jeee

''I have a bit of a suprise for you...'' Nick said smiling
as he wove to your parents. ''oh really?, because i love suprises..'' you say back in a flirty voice. Nick's car pulled into the parking lot of a giant building. ''Come woth me.'' he says softly pulling you out of the car. You begin to walk into the building, not having a clue of where you are letting your boyfriend lead you. ''Nick..'' you said laughing. ''where are you taking me?'' There was all of a sudden a large clearing at the end of the hallway. Nick guided you onto the stage in front of the empty stadium. ''I think that im so speechless right now'' you begin to say just looking out at the empty seats that would soon be filled by thousands of fans. ''I wanted you to see the second best part of my day.'' he said grabbing your lower back and standing beside you. ''whats the best part?'' you ask, obviously knowing the answer. ''hanging out with my mom.. duh...'' he said jokingly. you lightly punch him on the arm, making him draw back from his current position. ''no..no.... the best part of my day is knowing that i have an absolutely amazing, talented, perfect girl waiting for me backstage when ever i'm done here.'' he aid and smiled at you. You just looked out into the audience. He at down at the piano adn began to sing. ''Your the part of me i knew i was missing...'' he looked at you smiling, and he continued.. ''I've finally realized what's standing right in front of me is true, girl its you.'' He scooted over on the bench and began to sing when you look me in the eyes. ''you should probably sing along with me'' he commented. ''Oh what does the big rockstar get stagefright?'' You said laughing. you walked over and sat down at the piano with Nick and the two of you began to sing. ''If the heart is always searching...'' After the song was over you heard applause form the side of the stage. ''maybe they should've signed you'' Joe said quickly walking across to the other side of the stage. ''you know... True story, You are amazing.'' Nick said leaning towards you. You stood up and walked over to the Microphone. ''Im the part of you you knew was missing, you've finally realized what's standing right in front of you is true, boy its me.'' You looked back over your shoulder to see nick still sitting at the piano smiling. Soon It was 7:00, time for the show. The Jonas Brothers sang SOS, Year 3000, Inseperable, and a new one, burning up. Finally the lights dimmed and Nick got on the microphone. ''This one I need my good Friend ______ to come here for, so let me go get her and I'll be right back.'' as your backstage wearing a sparkly tunic, skinny jeans and flats your mouth drops open as you see Nick emerge from the stage. ''_____! come here!'' you get up and walk towards him as he grabs your hand and pulls you out on stage. You hear a loud roar of screams, and Nick say ''you hear that gorgeous, thats for you.'' you smile. ''Now Shes going to help me out tonight'' nick started you loko at him, confused as to what he's doing. ''shes going to help me sing When you look me in the eyes...'' you hear another loud uproar from the audience. Nick guides you back to the piano bench and begins to sing...you join in singing. In the middle of the song, Nick gets up and lays on the piano. You wonder what hes doing, but he motions you to come stand in front of him. You do and he grabs the back of your neck and whispers ''im tired of being publically single...'' you turn your face back towards his and he kisses youlike no other. With more passion each time. now keep in mind that your on stage, and that thouasnds are watching you two snog... but apparently you dont care. You run your fingers through his thick, curly bron hair, closing your eyes. his hands had moved to the front of your face so that they were caressing your soft, pink cheeks. you were now publically kissing on the live web in 34 countries... but once again you didnt care. You smiled underneath the kiss and a tear rolled off of your cheek and onto Nicks. The two of you broke apart, and the first thing nick said was ''I love you.'' then he swung his legs over the side of the piano, and gave you a hug, picking you up and swinging you onstage. You laughed, Kissed once more and ran off stage. You went back to the same room, everybody in your path clapping for you back tho the room where the monitor was. ''That was my gorgous girlfriend.'' Nick said to the audience, where half of the girls were cheering, but half were crying. You concentrated on Nicks smile all night. it seemed like the world finally felt right to the two of you. then he dedicated Hello Beautiful to you. Smile

i sta mislite...??????
Back to top Go down
https://jonasbrothers-sr.forumotion.com/
RoCk_gIrL
Wow!!!!!
Wow!!!!!
RoCk_gIrL

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Sastavljamo JB pricu   Sastavljamo JB pricu - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 4:37 pm

Mrzi me da chitam.

DA nastawimo sa prichom:
A kad je Kev o5 wideo, rekao joj je hello beautifull
Back to top Go down
marija_jonas_brothers
Wow!!!!!
Wow!!!!!
marija_jonas_brothers

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Sastavljamo JB pricu   Sastavljamo JB pricu - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:46 pm

I'm gonna take you out [u]tonight....
Back to top Go down
marija_jonas_brothers
Wow!!!!!
Wow!!!!!
marija_jonas_brothers

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Sastavljamo JB pricu   Sastavljamo JB pricu - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:47 pm

znam da ovo nema veze sa pricam al nisam znala gde da stavim..
ovo su rezultati nekog kviza JB koji sam radila vec davno na myspace..
Stavila sam samo da vidite da je prica xtraaa... kad bi to bilo stvarno... jeee

as he wove to your parents. ''oh really?, because i love suprises..'' you say back in a flirty voice. Nick's car pulled into the parking lot of a giant building. ''Come woth me.'' he says softly pulling you out of the car. You begin to walk into the building, not having a clue of where you are letting your boyfriend lead you. ''Nick..'' you said laughing. ''where are you taking me?'' There was all of a sudden a large clearing at the end of the hallway. Nick guided you onto the stage in front of the empty stadium. ''I think that im so speechless right now'' you begin to say just looking out at the empty seats that would soon be filled by thousands of fans. ''I wanted you to see the second best part of my day.'' he said grabbing your lower back and standing beside you. ''whats the best part?'' you ask, obviously knowing the answer. ''hanging out with my mom.. duh...'' he said jokingly. you lightly punch him on the arm, making him draw back from his current position. ''no..no.... the best part of my day is knowing that i have an absolutely amazing, talented, perfect girl waiting for me backstage when ever i'm done here.'' he aid and smiled at you. You just looked out into the audience. He at down at the piano adn began to sing. ''Your the part of me i knew i was missing...'' he looked at you smiling, and he continued.. ''I've finally realized what's standing right in front of me is true, girl its you.'' He scooted over on the bench and began to sing when you look me in the eyes. ''you should probably sing along with me'' he commented. ''Oh what does the big rockstar get stagefright?'' You said laughing. you walked over and sat down at the piano with Nick and the two of you began to sing. ''If the heart is always searching...'' After the song was over you heard applause form the side of the stage. ''maybe they should've signed you'' Joe said quickly walking across to the other side of the stage. ''you know... True story, You are amazing.'' Nick said leaning towards you. You stood up and walked over to the Microphone. ''Im the part of you you knew was missing, you've finally realized what's standing right in front of you is true, boy its me.'' You looked back over your shoulder to see nick still sitting at the piano smiling. Soon It was 7:00, time for the show. The Jonas Brothers sang SOS, Year 3000, Inseperable, and a new one, burning up. Finally the lights dimmed and Nick got on the microphone. ''This one I need my good Friend ______ to come here for, so let me go get her and I'll be right back.'' as your backstage wearing a sparkly tunic, skinny jeans and flats your mouth drops open as you see Nick emerge from the stage. ''_____! come here!'' you get up and walk towards him as he grabs your hand and pulls you out on stage. You hear a loud roar of screams, and Nick say ''you hear that gorgeous, thats for you.'' you smile. ''Now Shes going to help me out tonight'' nick started you loko at him, confused as to what he's doing. ''shes going to help me sing When you look me in the eyes...'' you hear another loud uproar from the audience. Nick guides you back to the piano bench and begins to sing...you join in singing. In the middle of the song, Nick gets up and lays on the piano. You wonder what hes doing, but he motions you to come stand in front of him. You do and he grabs the back of your neck and whispers ''im tired of being publically single...'' you turn your face back towards his and he kisses youlike no other. With more passion each time. now keep in mind that your on stage, and that thouasnds are watching you two snog... but apparently you dont care. You run your fingers through his thick, curly bron hair, closing your eyes. his hands had moved to the front of your face so that they were caressing your soft, pink cheeks. you were now publically kissing on the live web in 34 countries... but once again you didnt care. You smiled underneath the kiss and a tear rolled off of your cheek and onto Nicks. The two of you broke apart, and the first thing nick said was ''I love you.'' then he swung his legs over the side of the piano, and gave you a hug, picking you up and swinging you onstage. You laughed, Kissed once more and ran off stage. You went back to the same room, everybody in your path clapping for you back tho the room where the monitor was. ''That was my gorgous girlfriend.'' Nick said to the audience, where half of the girls were cheering, but half were crying. You concentrated on Nicks smile all night. it seemed like the world finally felt right to the two of you. then he dedicated Hello Beautiful to you. Smile

i sta mislite...??????
Super je...Smile
Back to top Go down
Roxy Ryan
*JB *Serbia* Admin*
*JB *Serbia* Admin*
Roxy Ryan

Number of posts : 4297
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Sastavljamo JB pricu   Sastavljamo JB pricu - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:28 pm

ima weze,super je prica a da nastawimo nashe

I removed my black keys from the table when....
Back to top Go down
http://HsM-VaneSSa.hi5.com
vatansever223
You're new
You're new

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Sastavljamo JB pricu   Sastavljamo JB pricu - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 9:30 am

bingo
best uk bookmakers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sastavljamo JB pricu   Sastavljamo JB pricu - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sastavljamo JB pricu
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jonas Brothers Serbia :: Off :: JoBros games-